Wooden Signs


I branched out a little from canvases!  I cut, sanded, and stained these wooden signs myself.  I then added picture hangers and felt corner squares to the back of each one.  Then I got down to painting!


I picked out some of my favorite quote and some of my favorite colors and basically just had fun!


Sometimes that is all you have to do - just enjoy what you are doing.  I personally love each and every one of these!  I do have a few more that I'll be sharing in a future post.


Some of these are still available in the esty shop.  Go check it out!





Comments

Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Virtual Babysitting Ideas