Macie's Paint Party!


What a fun Friday night!


This sweet birthday girl wanted a paint party!  Her mom called and we set it all up.  Macie wanted to paint flowers.  I came up with this design and off we went!


All ten guests did such a great job!  Some of them had paint experience and for some, it was their first time.  I also had an age range of about six to eleven.


Here's the crew!  Aren't they just the cutest?


Some of their finished masterpieces...


Each girl got to take home a finished 11x14 canvas.


They've all been signed, glittered, and sealed!  What a perfect party favor!


I just love all of the pretty pastel colors they chose.  All of the paintings looked so pretty together!
Thank you so much for having me, Macie and Sadie.  I enjoyed painting with you!

To find out details to book your own paint party, please email me at brandie_bc1@yahoo.com.



 




Comments