Lauren's Spa Party!


My Lauren just turned 11.  She wanted a Spa Sleepover...oh, my!  


I decided the best way to make use of our time and space was to have "stations".  The girls could go from place to place to get the different spa services.  To do this, I had to have lots of help!  A BIG thank you to the moms, grandmas, friends, and sisters that came and worked!  
There was a makeover game station where the girls made over a paper face with real makeup.  They loved that!


My two good friends, Tina and Nicole, ran the manicure and pedicure station.
 

There was sweet tea, lemonade, and fruit punch in the hydration station.  These cute little milk jugs with custom labels came from etsy.


My sister, Ashley, was the make up pro.  Seriously, these girls had some gorgeous makeup!
The two grandmas ran the hair station in the other bathroom.  I was the tattoo artist in the glitter tattoo station.  I just didn't get pictures!


The decorations were pretty simple.  She wanted a pink and purple themes.  All of the station signs were on pink and purple paper.  I hung up a couple of her extra invitations in the entry hall.  They came from Wal-Mart and were so affordable!


The chap sticks also have custom labels just for the party and came from etsy.  Each girl took one home as a party favor.


The den had some lanterns and tissue flowers on the mantle.  There's a big balloon bouquet in the corner.  I love the hot pink 11 and those huge round purple ones!


I did order the balloons, polka dot dishes, and the the pink handled silverware from Party City.  All of our other serving pieces I either had or bought at Dollar Tree.  The little silver tray for ice cream toppings and those ice cream bowls came from there.  They were four for a dollar!


The girls all had pizza and hot wings with celery and ranch.  We also had an ice cream sundae bar.  Lauren doesn't really like cake or icing, so she chose something a little different.  After eating, we played a few rounds of "Glamour Bingo" - which is standard bingo but with fancy words instead of numbers! - and opened presents.


Here's the birthday girl!  Doesn't she look so grown up?


Basically the next few hours looked like this!  We had a dance party and did the cha cha slide, cupid shuffle, the whip, a soul train dance line, and freestyle!  It was exhausting!
After a trip back tot he hydration station, they all settled in to watch "Nancy Drew".  I went to bed, but was woken up by giggling at 4:15.  Yes, 4:15 A.M.

They were all gone by 9:00.  I am so glad we did this on a three day weekend, and I have Monday to recover.  I'm not eleven anymore!





Comments

Unknown said…
This is truly an interesting spa party for 11 year old!! Everything of this party was awesome. I am impressed with theme and would love to use it for my daughter’s birthday party. Just confused right now about booking party venues as new to Florida!