Painting Ahead...


Painting ahead/planning ahead...I guess it's the same thing for me!  It's hard to paint for spring when its so cold and yucky outside.  Just like it's hard to paint for Christmas is September!  
I'm getting several camping canvases ready to go!  Aren't they just the cutest?  They're small and sealed to hang on your camper door!
10x10 - $25.00


I've got this gorgeous hot pink and zebra print canvas ready to go!  It would be so cute on a teacher door, playroom, or a girl's room.  I can add any name, monogram, or cute saying.  Makes a great tween birthday gift!
11x14 - $30.00


Here's one that's a little more rustic!  This khaki canvas has cream dots with a black border and ribbon.  The cutest part are those little twine and button flower accents!  This one would also be perfect for a classroom or the front door.  Make a great wedding gift!
11x14 - $30.00


Yellow and aqua - a beautiful color combination for spring!  This one is so bright and welcoming.  I can add a name, monogram, welcome, or any favorite saying.  This size also looks great in a wreath!
10x10 - $25.00

As always, custom orders are welcomed.  Check out the new website to see more!




Comments