Lily Kate - Floral Monogram


Okay, so this order came in from Texas with a beautiful floral wallpaper swatch to use as inspiration.


Lily Kate's mom also had a specific design in mind with a scalloped oval in the center with the monogram and the name at the bottom.


I went over a few details with her, and we had the design down pat.  I got to work  There's so many custom mixed colors, tiny pieces, and shading in this one.  It took a long time, but it was tee-totally worth it!


This is one of my favorite canvases to date.  I love the unusual colors, the flowers and leaves, and even the little moth and insect!  I can only imagine the gorgeous nursery that his painting is destined for.  Thank you so much for the order!

This one is 16x20.  The colors can be adjusted to match your decor.  $60.00 plus shipping.

Comments