Teacher Gifts


Party day is over...I can finally post the teacher gifts!  Haha!  I painted several and tried to keep all of the pictures in one place so I would leave anyone out.   These two pretty chevron designs shipped to Cookeville.  The aqua is actually glitter and looks so pretty and sparkly in person!
 

I love the red, white, and blue chevron that went to the Warren County High School!
 

All of these sweet little 5x5's went to some very special PreK/K teachers.  Don't you just love all of these happy colors?
 

These two 4x12's are in Middle Tennessee Christian's school colors of orange and black.  So cute!
 

I love the sombrero for the Spanish teacher and the book and pencil for the English teacher.  Such a great gift!
 

Finally, some adorable ladybugs in red, white, and black on an 11x14.

I hops all of the teachers who received canvases for Christmas loved them and will enjoy them in their classrooms for years to come!




Comments