Our Trees...


I think this is the earliest I've had our trees up and completely decorated.  It just worked out better with my schedule to do the earlier rather than later.  We just get to enjoy them longer!  This is our den tree.  Last year I broke down and bought this new prelit tree.  Let me tell you, this is the way to go!  It just snaps together and plugs in...that's it!
This tree holds all of our old family ornaments passed down to me and Mike.  Ones from our first few years of marriage, ones for new babies, and ones from our trips are all on here.  I use burlap as accents in the garland because it matches our other decorations.  You can see it, but we also have a burlap tree skirt!


This tree is in my daughter's room.  I never thought I'd have a white tree, but the pine one just didn't look right in there.   She's got a pale lime and aqua room so that's the color scheme she chose.   She keeps all of her ballerina ornaments on here, too.  It looks really pretty lit up at night and reflecting in her dresser mirror.


My son's tree has wooden sports garland and red accents.  He has collected lots of sports ornaments over the years so his tree is filled with them.  This also made some space on my den tree!  He's got his Vanderbilt nutcracker up there, too.  I need a tree skirt for this one!

I do have one more tree that' not quite finished.  None of these trees are in a window or face the road from our house.  I like to put one in the front room (my studio) so our house looks "Christmasy"!  I have lots of candy, gingerbread, and cooking ornaments from my mom.  I'll share that one as soon as it's up.

Thanks fo stopping by!  Remember to get those Christmas canvas orders in soon!

Comments