Christmas Orders


It's time to get started on that Holiday shopping!  A custom canvas makes the perfect gift for all of your "hard to buy for" people.
 

Order your teacher gifts now to get them in plenty of time for parties! Special holiday pricing on teacher canvases: 5x5 - $12, 4x12 - $15, 8x10 - $15, and 11x14 - $22. Shipping is $3.00 if needed. What a great deal:)!
 

Girls (and boys, too!) love a sign for their room.  I am happy to match any colors and bedding.
 

Everyone wants a monogram!
 

The 16x20 ornament canvases are a special way to celebrate your whole family!  These are also on special for $45.00.  $5.00 shipping if needed.

I'll be accepting orders as long as I can for Christmas delivery.  Please email me with custom orders and delivery questions.  I look forward to painting for you all!






Comments