Fall Burlap!


I've been painting lots and lots of new fall art and I'm loving these burlap canvases!  There a little harder to work on that traditional canvas, but they're perfect for the fall season.  Here's alittle turky on a 10x10.  He's available and personalization and can added!
 

I decorate with squirrels all year round, but I know most people just use them for fall!  Here's an adorable squirrel on a 5x7 burlap canvas that has been treated with white gesso.  I love this look!  This is the perfect size to put in your fall wreath, too!
 

This one is sold, but I do have one more just like ready for your name!
 

This one might be my favorite!  This 7x14 burlap canvas features a cornfield with the harvest moon shining bright.  
 

This classic pumpkin is on the burlap that has been treated with white gesso as well.  This would be so pretty with a family name, monogram, or even a cute fall saying.  Love this one!


Now is the time to order for fall!  All of these are ready to personalize and deliver.  If you'd like something custom, I need time to paint.  I want you to be able to enjoy your artwork for the whole fall season!



Comments