Start of Summer


Summer's off to an exciting start for us!  We left for Louisville as soon as the reports cards were handed out.  My son, Carter, was in the National History Bee!  He didn't make it to the finals, but we were really proud of him for making it that far...and we had a great weekend.  
My daughter, Lauren, is in final rehearsals for her first stage production, The Little Mermaid.   We're all excited to see the show on opening night!
Oh, and I've also been painting!

Here's two cute orders that have already shipped out.  These cute "No smoking" signs are perfect for those areas where that needs to be designated.  I've actually done several of the pineapple canvases this summer.  That's one of my most popular summer designs!  You can purchase yours on my etsy site!


When I have been home for any stretch of time and not painting, I've been cleaning.  I've taken out three large bags of trash, two loads to Goodwill, and sold several items online.  It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate!  Here's the "after" picture of Lauren's play area.  I should have taken a "before" so you could see the difference!
 

She also has this little school area that had a major clean up.  School is her favorite thing to play!  Now, if I can get my husband in his office to clean, we'll be doing good!





Comments