Spring Flowers


I saw my first buttercups last weekend...and my allergies are all fired up...that means one things...spring has sprung!  Even with the allergies, it is still a beautiful time of the year.
  My fourth grade class was asked to create some spring art for one of our local banks to hang in their lobby.  Flowers were the first thing that popped into my mind.  The kids and I liked them so much that I let them make some for my hallway bulletin board, too!  Don't they look great?



I


It's very simple to do.  You get three layers of paper towels and put a coffee filter on top.  Color the filter with regular markers - abstract designs and patterns work best.  You want to leave a little white space to get a blended effect.  Once it's all colored, just spray with water and watch the magic!  They dry very quickly.  Finally, glue onto white construction paper and add a stem.


I've got some really pretty flower canvases all painted and ready for personalization.  This 7x14 black chevron with the flower in shades of red is so pretty!  It would be perfect for a teacher or with a cute spring saying.


This 6x9 yellow polka dot canvas with big, bright daisies is also immediately available.  I can see this on the front door or even in a wreath!

Just visit the etsy shop to see the flowers and lots more spring designs.  From now until April 5 enter the code SPRING to get 25% off your order!!!











Comments