Celebrate Life's Events


A new baby?


A canvas makes the perfect new baby gift...either for your own baby or to give to someone special.  They also are so cute to put on an easel and use on the table during a shower.  I've done little 5x5's for the hospital, too!


Wedding or anniversary coming up?


These family name canvases are probably my most  popular item.  I can't think of a better wedding or anniversary gift.  They can be painted in wedding or home decor colors.  The canvases are also very light weight and easy to ship for those times when you can't be there.

Think about your year and all of the things that could be marked with a truly custom canvas!








Comments

Unknown said…
I love all of your art work! it is so beautiful and I am so impressed with your lettering! I have never had a class, but I was wondering, how do you get your lettering so perfect with a paint brush? I have tried so hard, I have to go over it and over to fix it and it just turns into a mess! lol anyways, just wanted to tell you how much I admire your work! :)