Welcome!


I'm never sure when someone asks for a black background.  I always lean toward a light colored background with darker writing.  It always turns out so pretty!  Proof that I need to get out of my comfort zone more often!


Tiffany Judkins has a white front door and wanted the black so it would stand out.  She left the dot color choices to me.  I know she likes the beach and the aquas and greens are always my favorite!  The colors really popped on the black.  It's hard to tell, but it has also been coated with a fine glitter for lots of sparkle.  I love it!
 

In family news, we welcomed Lauren to double digits!  She is our Valentine baby and it's just hard to believe that she's ten years old!  Here she is headed out on a Father/Daughter Date Night.  We had a wonderful holiday weekend!


Comments

Jane said…
Love this & all your things!!!