Many Mini's...


I've been burning the midnight oil to keep up with my painting.  My sweet little "studio cat" is always there to keep me company long after everyone else has gone to bed!


I've done a series of smaller canvases with all sorts of dots.  They're so cute!  This 5x5 in shades of pinks and purples is sold, but the 3x9 is available for immediate personalization and delivery for just $10.00.  I love the pink gingham ribbon!  How cute for a little girl's birthday?


Here's a close up!  There's lots of shading in all those dots.


All of these 5x7's are available.  There's a tropical dots on white that has been glittered, a primary dots on white, and a primary dots on black.  They are perfect for teachers!!


There's the pink and purple 3x9 shown in the earlier picture.  It has been glittered!  There's also a tropical dots on black with glitter and a primary dots on white.  I really like this size for a name or cute little saying.  All of these are available for just $10.00, too!



Comments