Lots of Bathroom Dots!


Oh, there's been lots of dots being painted around here!  I've had some snow days so I've been using the time (mostly wisely!) to catch up on orders.  I did this set of 5x5 bathroom dots to match a neutral colored bathroom for a little boy.  He's got cream walls and cute owl shower curtain in these colors.  It's going to be so cute all together!


No matter how late I stay up and paint, "studio cat" is right there with me.  She sleeps in the chair while I paint at my desk and gets in the floor with me to do all of the ribbons and wrapping.  So sweet!


This bathroom set is a little larger size with 8x8 canvases.   This one is for an older girl and she's got the coolest shower curtain with a hot pink, yellow, aqua, and purple design.  I did the accents in black and aqua ribbon was requested.  I almost always do this set on the 5x5 but really enjoyed having the extra space!

Since I'm getting a surprise snow day again today, here's one for you all, too!  Use the code SNOWDAY on the etsy shop - today, Thursday, February 26, only - and get a whopping 25% off your entire purchase!  Woohoo!









Comments