Hadlee


How pretty is this one?  This 12x24 canvas features large pink on pink dots at the top and cream and khaki stripes on the bottom.  It was requested to use a little hunter green.  I added that in the detailing between the two areas.


When I paint this design, I usually use a fancy cursive font.  It was also requested to do the name in print.  I wasn't too sure about that to be honest.  Turns out, I just love the print on there!  I might even like it better!


We had a snow day here in middle Tennessee.  Snow days mean "catch up art" days for me!  I was in the floor wrapping finished artwork for shipping.  Billie always loves the rolling and unrolling of paper, bubble wrap, and packing tape.  Aren't her little paws just the cutest things?  I completely understand why artists are known for keeping studio cats!









Comments

The Yarbrough's said…
I love it!!! You always do a great job.