Gifts From the Heart


Gifts from the heart just mean so much  more.  I love giving gifts that I have made or when I've found that perfect something.  My sister, Emily, gave my mom an amazing birthday present in November.  She wrapped up a photo of her dog with a little chalkboard around his neck that said, "I'm going to be a big brother!"  She's expecting her first child in June...here's our reaction!

A newborn is a pretty amazing gift! If your family just got some exciting news like we did, there are cute birth announcements and unique baby shower invitations on Shutterfly.


 I'm always thrilled when people order canvases and fun wall art as gifts for others.  I love the thought of happiness when one of my pieces of art is unwrapped.  I’ve done everything from business signs to handcrafted animal prints. This pale blue and chocolate  brown quote was ordered for a college student to hang in the dorm room.  I thought it was a lovely and important message. 


I painted these wooden gingerbread men for my husband's two aunts.  Don't you just love the real button accents and the red twine?  They were so cute and I had one left over...a little gift to myself!


It's a tradition in my family to give my dad a custom calendar for his birthday.  It's on February 3rd, so I always start it with that month and cram it full with photos of his grandchildren.   I had planned for him to keep it in his office, but I know he takes with him on his business travels to show off the family a bit! It's absolutely adorable with a craft paper background and modern motifs for each month.  You'll love giving the grandparents this gift from the heart!!

                                        Happy 2015! Have any of you given any fun gifts lately?

Comments

Noah said…
Thanks ffor writing