Signs of the Season...


Well, my "Happy Fall Y'all" sale was a huge success!  I'm still knee deep in orange polka dots - haha!  Seriously, thank you for all of the fall orders.  I soooo appreciate the business!

Besides all the orange paint, another sign of fall in my world is our school's annual Fall Festival.  I helped make the auction item for my son's seventh grade class.  I painted this tree and his teacher is going to have all of the kids put their thumbprints on there like leaves.  I can't wait to see the finished product!


My class did this giant wooden Christmas ornament door hanger with all of our handprints.  I think it turned out so cute!!  

Just like I do every fall, the shop will be closing down for a bit so I can catch my breath before Christmas.  I'll be on vacation from October 9 - October 23.  Be getting those Christmas gift lists ready!!




Comments