Miss Rosa Mae's


I''m very happy to announce that I'll be a vendor at Miss Rosa Mae's Barn Sale in Beersheba Springs!  I've never been to the "Big Red Barn" but these photos are just gorgeous!  This will be the only show that I am participating in this season.  It's a great opportunity to come by and pick up some custom holiday gifts!


I can't wait to spend the weekend here!


How pretty is this space?  I'm already in love with all those twinkly lights!  I have an inside booth space.  It looks like tons of really interesting vendors, music, and yummy food.  Here's their facebook link to see more details.


We'll all be there all three days.  Gather up some girlfriends and make plans to go on a little adventure!













Comments

Sophie Grace said…
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts. Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram with our site webstagram