Kelly's Korner "Shop Small" Showcase


Welcome to Dream Custom Artwork!  Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner to showcase "shopping small".  Sometimes the most special gifts and items are locally or custom made just for you.  I specialize in custom paintings which are acrylic on canvas.  I've been known to add other embellishments or paint on wood from time to time.  I'm happy to work with you to be sure you get exactly what you want!


I've been painting for years.  I love it!  I paint for myself when I don't have any orders to fill!  I paint for weddings, anniversaries, teachers, holidays, new babies, and sometimes just because.


These cute little bathroom sets are very popular.  Finding the perfect art for the bathroom is hard to do sometimes.  I love painting these to coordinate with shower curtains!


I started my little business when my son was born 13 years ago.  I couldn't find "boy art" anywhere!  I started by painting a custom baseball jersey with his name on it.  Everybody loved it and here we go!  I still do lots of art for boy rooms and nurseries.  I love this coordinating set.


The girls still are the most popular ones to paint for.  Who can resist?  All of the pink, polka dots, and flowers that go along with them is just so pretty!  I've been doing the "shabby chic" look that is so popular right now.  I also get to use a lot of Bible verses which I love.


The family canvases are always great wedding and anniversary gifts.  A lot of people use these on the table at the shower or wedding and then the couple takes it home after.  I think that's a fabulous idea!  They are also perfect for a new home.


As you can see, anything you need a painting for, I've got it!  I do accept email orders and send you a paypal invoice.  That information is on the sidebar.  I also have a great etsy shop.  There's also a link to that in the sidebar - see the orange present?   
As a special for all of my "Kelly" visitors, you can use the code SHOPKELLY at checkout until August 31 and get 15% off of your whole etsy order!

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!!











Comments