Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weddings...


I think this might be one of my most favorite wedding signs ever!  I've never seen this saying before and just love it.  Two families coming together really is what a wedding is about.


New customer Jacquelyn Scott had this shipped to her wedding planner in Santa Rosa, California.  She's having a destination wedding.  I am happy to work with you on getting what you need, where you need it!


I know it's hard to tell, but the background it a gorgeous distressed navy,  The lettering is a mixture of two grays.  Those were the requested wedding colors.

I think this is going to be so pretty on an easel right by the entrance!  Congrats, Jacquelyn!






1 comments:

Amiya Sharma said...

By referring the beauty of Jaipur, wedding arrangements should be at the peak of perfection. You are positively hunting for a professional event consultant and so, here comes jaipur wedding planner!