Girls, Girls, Girls!


I think this might be the "girliest" canvas I've done in a while!  It was designed to match a baby shower invitation for little Piper.  That invitation was so pretty!  All of the pale pink and glittery gold - just gorgeous.


All of the shower information was in the center, but Anna Brown  asked for the monogram to replace it.  She's a new customer and has fabulous taste!


Here's my girls...my mom and sisters!  We had a little cookout for Mother's Day and took some pictures of us all together.  The kids "bombed" us by climbing on the gazebo!


My favorite little girl was in a dance recital last weekend.  She takes ballet and jazz and loves it.  This is her ballet routine to "Let It Go".  The blue dresses and the dance routine to the music was so pretty!






Comments