Shelby...and Some Carrots!


One of my friends, Jacqueline Hitchcock, ordered this 11x14 chevron canvas as a gift.  She asked for the chevron pattern with yellow and gray to match the colors in the bedroom.


I did the chevron in yellow and white and chose this whimsical little font in gray.  The gray satin ribbon on top is the perfect finishing touch!  I love this sweet, simple design.  It would look great just about anywhere!


I have the two super cute 10x10 carrots available for immediate personalization and delivery.  I am in love with the aqua and orange color combination!  I think an big single letter monogram over the top would be amazing!  I can also do a family name, welcome, or any cute little spring saying.  The ones pictured have note been cleaned up or sealed.  They will also come with coordinated ribbon.  $25.00 each.






Comments