Ladybugs and Summer


I'm staring to paint lots of spring and summer items and ladybugs are soooo cute!  I can't believe I am just now getting around to painting them!  A good friend in Florida, Laura Grooms, ordered this lady bug canvas for a family member.  This family member lives in another state so I shipped it right to her.  These canvases make great gifts for those who are far away.


That is gray on gray chevron in background - which turned out really pretty.  There's lots of shading on the ladybug and the spots.  How cute would one of these be for a teacher?


I did a smaller version to sell and it was snapped up really quick.  This one is for a little girl's room and has her initial.  I found the amazing red strip burlap ribbon at Michael's.  It made the perfect topper!


In other spring/summer news, I'm so happy to announce that I've been accepted as a vendor at Sweet Ila Mae's Barn Sale.  I did this last and had a great time.  Mark your calendars and plan to attend this amazing event!



Comments