Wooden Signs - Round One


I decided to branch our from canvases a bit and paint a few little wooden signs.  I ordered the signs already cut and with holes drilled from etsy.  I painted them all over with a coat of white primer and took off!  I had lots of ideas!  First, I did a traditional strawberry with "Happy Summer".
This is just one side.  I did the other side completely different so you can flip it over and get even more use!


The other side is a pink glitter strawberry with hot pink dots.  It is ready for whatever personalization you'd like.  They all are wired for hanging and have a ribbon accent.  They are all also sealed for outdoor use.
Strawberry - $20.00
 

The bee is polka dotted on one side with "Happy Summer" in aqua and a matching aqua ribbon.


On the other side, a more traditional bee waiting for your personalization.  He looks pretty cute just plain, too!  I think this would be a great teacher gift!
Bee - $20.00


The ladybug is pink and gray chevron on one side with "Welcome Spring" and black dotted ribbon.
 

The other side is the classic red and black ladybug and can be personalized.  All of these are perfect on their own but look really cute in a wreath, too!
Ladybug - $20.00

There's only one of each so claim your custom wooden sign soon!






 




Comments