Family Rules


This is for Monica who ordered this really pretty 12x36 for her daughter for Christmas.  For whatever reason, this package is moving slower than all of the others.  I'm hoping that it makes it to her on time!


If you can picture it, this will be hanging on a coral/orange wall.  I think the brown background will really pop.  I love how it turned out!


We've had one family Christmas.  My mother-in-law had her dinner and gift exchange on Saturday night.  I'm not a camera person.  I have a small, simple camera and I usually forget to get it out during big events!  This is honestly the best picture I took the whole night - haha!


In other news, my table is empty!  It rarely looks like this.  I'm enjoying a little time away from the painting table to enjoy the holidays with my family.  I'm also hoping to find time to paint some things that have been bouncing around in my head for a while.  

I'll be back to taking orders on January 2, 2014!



Comments