Families


I've been doing lots of really pretty family canvases lately.  I used to do the last name in print all of the time.  Now I just love it in cursive!  It's funny how your taste changes over time.   Francesca Hale ordered this one as a wedding gift and wanted the colors of purple and silver.  I was worried it wouldn't show up on the black, but it looks great!


This one was ordered a while back and I've been saving it to share with these others in one big post.  The gray and aqua color combination is one of my all time favorites and they just pop on the white background.
Below if the black, khaki, and white color scheme that is just like the original that I did several years ago.  I guess it never goes out of style!  Joy Tubb ordered this one for her son who is getting married next year.


Here's a picture of my family from our Christmas card session last month.  Every time I look at it I am amazed by how much my children have grown.  I know I say that every year, but it is one hundred percent true!  
We've had a recent tragedy in our hometown and four teenagers lost their lives in a car wreck.  My heart goes out to their mothers and fathers.  Every parent should have the privilege and honor of seeing their children grow.  Instead of being sad when I see my babies not look so much like babies, I will just be happy, content, and ever thankful.










Comments