Turkeys And A Fox

 How about some fall cuteness?  I love fall and am especially all about the woodland animals.  I use them in my decorating year round, but especially enjoy them this time of the year.  There are owls. foxes, and squirrels all around the place!  My sister likes to decorate with deer.  My mom uses rabbits.  What's your favorite animal for decorating?


I did this 10x10 fox canvas with a little touch of chevron.  I think it is just adorable!  I can see this in a little boy's room or even in a classroom.  It's currently available for immediate personalization and delivery for just $25.00.


I whipped up these two cute turkeys for Pumpkinfest.  I'd never really done a Thanksgiving design before.  They both sold quickly and I ended up having to paint more - yay!  






Comments