Custom Ornament Canvas Ordering


I shared a sneak peek for the Millers on facebook and I've had lots of interest in this canvas.  It is really pretty and makes the perfect gift!  I've decided to open it up for orders this holiday season.


It's got a sage green background with a black and white dotted border.  The trim is a beautiful red glitter.  The ornaments will be in a combination of the featured patterns based on how many ornaments you need.  All canvases are topped with a red stain ribbon.


I took one with me to Pumpkinfest, and it sold to the Boatfield family.  Here's their personalization!

If you would like to order a canvas (or two or three!) for your family, here's the details...
  • Orders must be placed by November 20.  They will all be shipped or delivered on or by December 18.  If you need it before that date, please let me know when ordering.
  • The colors and design is as pictured.  The only thing that changes is the number of ornaments.  More than four and the pattern just repeats.
  • I only take orders by email - brandie_bc1@yahoo.com.
  • The size and price guide is listed below.  This price includes delivery for local orders.  Please add $5.00 for each canvas ordered that needs to be shipped.
1-3 ornaments - 11x14 - $30
4-6 ornaments - 12x16 - $40
6-8 ornaments - 16x20 - $50
More than 8?  Just email me with your information for a price quote!



 









Comments