Happily Ever After...


Jessica Alford is my daughter's third grade teacher.  We'd never met until she cam to Centertown this year.  I have to admit that Lauren was a little nervous about having a "new teacher", but Mrs. Alford has been so sweet to her.  She's won Lauren over!


Jessica has a really sweet little girl, Aubrey Lee.  She wanted something for her room in their new house.  She asked for chevron, pinks and purples, and this wonderful quote.  I added some rhinestones to the crown because it sounds like Aubrey is a typical girlie girl!!


I did this one as an experiment for one of my summer art classes.  I added some really special touches and think it turned out really pretty.   There's lots of shading on the castle and the sky is full of stars.  When you see it in person, it has a fine coating of glitter for added sparkle!


I added the wording with a little girl's room or playroom in mind, but how perfect would this be for a princess themed wedding or shower decoration?
This is a 16x20 and is immediately available for $45.00.




Comments