Back To Reality...


We've been thoroughly enjoying our fall break!  It's so nice to have the week off with the kids.  We have gone to Perdido Key, Florida for the past few years and love it.  It's a really small town and there's nothing to do but go to the beach and relax.  Just what the doctor ordered!


I have a few paintings that I just haven't gotten around to sharing.  This one was shipped out a few weeks ago to one of my favorite customers!  I remember this song.  She asked for neutrals with a touch of crimson.  I think it turned out really pretty.


The masterpiece painting is the matching one to a sister piece that I did a long time ago.  I think it's sweet that little brother wanted one, too!
This zebra and hot pink print is a teacher canvas that went all the way to Texas!


This orange, white, and light blue canvas was ordered by a teacher friend for her niece's birthday.  She the ultimate Tennessee Vols fan!  I think the chevron background with the circle center is so cute!

While I am home from Florida, I am preparing for Pumpkinfest.  It is this coming Saturday!!!  That's soon and I've got a ton to do.  I'll be taking orders again on October 27.  Be getting those holiday lists ready!

Comments