Sweet Baby Boy


Here's four really pieces designed for a rustic baby boy nursery.  I've got a picture somewhere of the bedding that was so cute.  It has the alphabet in the blue, yellow, brown and green along with some animals representing a few of the letters.  It's adorable!
I did this large 12x24 to hang over the crib.  I love the font!  Bethany Gregorich requested the burlap ribbon, too.


These two 5x5's feature the green that is on the trim of the big one and a couple of the animals from the quilt.  The burlap was too big so I used twine for these.
 

Finally, Bethany also wanted this quote.  I used more yellow on this one with the blue and green again for accents.  The lettering brings in the brown and the burlap ribbon ties it all together.
Thank you so much, Bethany!  Gray is just beautiful!





Comments