School Days


Well, school is in full swing!  My feet and throat have toughened up, but I am still thoroughly enjoying a Monday off.  Here's a 6x9 canvas that I did for a male teacher.  I tried to keep it pretty masculine with simple stripes and a non-curly font!


This 10x10 teacher canvas has a black background with highlighted red dots and the name in white.  That's a little different from what I normally do and I love how it turned out.  I also really like the red gingham ribbon on top!


I teach with Sherry Taylor.  She has primary colors with black accents and smiley faces in her room.  She's adding some red chevron curtains and wanted that on her canvas.  I've never done one like this before.  I see it up and down the hallway everyday and it looks so bright and cheery!

My school year is going great so far!  I hope you all can say the same.  Enjoy!





 




Comments