Fair Week!


It's fair week here in Warren County, Tennessee!  I have to confess that I am not a really big fair person.  I'll go and see the kids' art entries, eat a yummy cheeseburger and a candy apple, and go to Lauren's pageant.  That's about it.  However, it is a huge event in this town!


Lauren was in the Little Miss Fairest of the Fair pageant.  She did so good and made the Top Ten.


My sister, Emily, came in from Franklin to do her makeup and help us get ready.  It's nice having a pageant pro in the family!


Carter hung around for a little while.  It didn't take long for him to find some friends to run around with!  He's qualified for several of the Fair Day sports events.  That's going to be fun to go watch!


My princess!  I'm so proud of her!


Today we are post pageant chillin'!










Comments