Davis


These birth announcement canvases make such great gifts!  This one was ordered as a gift to match some really pretty navy and lime striped and polka dotted bedding.   This bedding was amazing and now I can't find the picture of it to share with you!


The bedding had a very clean and modern feel to it so I kept it clean on the canvas, too.  I love this name!  It is a family name for this baby which makes it even more special.  Obviously, with me having a son named Carter, I am into the last name as a first name trend!


You can click here and here to see more posts of these birth announcement canvases.  They look fabulous in just about any color combination!  There's always a question about filling in the baby stats.  The canvases are sealed, but you can write on them with a sharpie!





Comments