Vintage Love


I've been working on some fabulous new items for an upcoming craft show.  I am super excited to be a vendor at Sweet Ila Mae's Barn Sale in Quebeck, TN.  It's the weekend of June 8 and I hope you all will make plans to come see us!


I've done a few signs on something other than canvas.  These three are on wood.  It's nice to get a different shape that a square or rectangle!



I've also been experimenting with different types of accents like pearls, flowers, burlap, buttons, and paper.  I'm so in love with all of these vintage looks!


I'm still doing tons of original painting, too!  Here's a new sunflower design that's perfect for summer.




Here's the link to Sweet Ila Mae's facebook page if you'd like more information.   Make plans to come and get your vintage on!



Comments