Show Us Your Life - What You Make or Sell

It's my favorite day on Kelly's Korner!  We all get to show what we make and sell!  Not only do I get to show my artwork, I get to browse your links and go see lots of other wonderful products.
Well, I make and sell custom painted artwork.  I love to paint and have always painted.  I am thrilled that I have found a way to do what I love for a living.  It is always a pleasure to work with new and repeat customers and come up with the perfect design for them.

Here's how it works...you just check out the size and price guide in the sidebar, choose your colors and design by browsing the blog or using your decor as inspiration, and then email me with your details and any questions (brandie_bc1@yahoo.com).  I'll get back to you with any questions of my own and maybe a few suggestions.  After we've got that all settled, I'll send you a paypal invoice that includes shipping and get you on my to do list.  Easy as that!

How long you stay on my list depends on several things...I am a teacher and mom of two, there may be several orders ahead of you, you may have a complicated design that takes more time, etc.   If you need it by a specific date, you need to let me know that when ordering.

I didn't add any pictures to today's post basically because the blog is covered with them!  There is a handy little search bow in the very top left hand corner where you can type in a keyword if you know what kind of thing you are looking for.  There's also a history by month of past posts in the sidebar.

I'd love to hear from you all...let me know what you think!  Thanks for visiting today!

Comments