Mason Jar & Lightning Bugs


Nothing says summer in the south like mason jars and lightning bugs!  This sweet 8x10 is just perfect for the front - or back - door to usher in this new season.  I came up with this new design for the occasion and it will be available at Sweet Ila Mae's Barn Sale.


I didn't think a ribbon was just right for this design.  I decided to use a more rustic wire hanger and added a little yellow mesh ribbon just for a bit of sparkle!

  
I also did a larger 16x20 version.  It also has the wire hanger and yellow mesh ribbon.  This larger size is sooo pretty on the front door or in the sunroom.

Bring on some summer!














 




Comments

Pam said…
How cute! This brought back memories of catching lightning bugs when I was little (and then doing it again when my kids were little!) Stopped by from SITS. Have a great day!