Dots and Toile


This online order came in for this beautiful quote to match a black, white, and baby pink nursery.  The back and white was used in toile and polka dots white the pink was an accent color.  I didn't get to see the whole room - only a blanket - but I can picture it as beautiful!


The plan was to also use it at the baby shower, but I did not get it ready in time.  Please let me stress how important it is that you let me know up front if you need something by a certain date.  While I do love to paint, it is not my whole life.  This is a very busy time of the year for us teachers!  I am also a wife and mother of two.  Plus, there may be several orders ahead of yours.  I want to be sure that I can give each piece of artwork the time and thought that it needs.  Thanks!






Comments