Stripes, Stripes, and More Stripes!


I know I paint a lot of dots and chevron has become quite popular, but it seems like there sure has been a lot of stripes lately!  This 11x14 was custom painted to match some birthday party decorations.  This was on the front door greeting the guests.  What a great idea!



This 12x24 red, navy, and yellow design was a recent etsy order.  This one was designed to go with a nautical themed room.  I also painted another one exactly like it with a different name, of course, that was for a superhero themed room.  I forgot to snap a picture of that one!  I love that most designs are very versatile and can be used for a long time even if the decor changes.



This very large (18x24) and very beautiful monogram was ordered to go over a headboard.  The bedding has the gold and brown in it along with other earth tones.  This one is simple and classic.  I love it!


Finally, here's some stripes in the background with dots all around.  This was an 8x24 etsy order.  I've done this design several times and in several different colors.  It always turns out so pretty and is perfect for any little girl's room!




Comments

Unknown said…
I spent some time browsing through your blog this morning. You are very creative and talented. I wish you lots of luck with your Esty efforts.
I just stopped by from SITS to say hello; hope you find time to do the same.
I am in awe of the neatness of your work. Lovely, vibrant stripes. You're awesome!