I Love You Forever...Part 2


This etsy order is based on a very popular canvas from a while back.  Actually, for some reason, it is the most visited blog posy on my entire site.  I do love that canvas, but I'm not sure why it is visited so often.  I think maybe it took off on pinterest.


Here's the link to the first one and as you can see, those colors match this fabric just about perfectly.  The only difference is that it was requested to switch the main color to green and use the pink for the details.


I love that fabric and this color combination.  This canvas truly was a joy to paint.  I added the dots down the stripes in the background to match the fabric even better.  I hope it's perfect for your nursery!  Thank you so much for the order!




Comments

So sweet! I love it! :) Stopping by from SITS.