Names, Names, Names...



Lots and lots of names...here are some of my favorites from the Christmas gift giving season!  This one was a gift ordered by Kayla Young.  She wanted the maroon lettering on a khaki background.  Clean and simple...can't go wrong!


I really like this family version that shipped out to Renee Lively.  She requested to have the family members' first names added across the bottom. I just love that polka dot ribbon!


I have done this design before and it is definitely a favorite.  The tone on tone swirls in the background are so pretty.  The name is in large cream letters with a chocolate brown date over the top.  This is perfect for those of you who like a little texture in your background.  It has also been distressed and topped off with burlap ribbon for a vintage look.


For a more classic look, this fancy khaki H is on a cream background.  The name and date is over the whole thing in navy blue.  I usually do this in black or chocolate brown, but I am loving the navy!

Thank you all so much for all of your orders this Christmas season.  I hope you all loved giving your artwork as much as I enjoyed painting it.

Here's to a wonderful 2013!










Comments

Ed said…
These are great signs. Love love LOVE your artwork!