Caroline


Jennifer Brooks had a plain music stand that she had picked up along the way.  She wanted it custom painted for her daughter's room.  Caroline is really into music so this was a perfect gift for her.  I don't normally paint things that aren't on a canvas.  It's just too hard to store and I don't enjoy doing all of the prep work.


Jennifer agreed to sand it and paint it the solid cream color that she wanted if I would paint the designs to match her bedding.  Okay...I can do that!


I chose little elements from the beautiful bedding pictured below.  It's so pretty that the only hard part was what to use!  I love the little detailing around the bottom.


I continued the hot pink and gray swirls over the edge and onto the back just to give it interest all of the way around.


Here's the bedding from Pottery Barn Teen.  This beautifully patterned bedding with dark gray walls, cream trim, and, of course, the custom music stand will be so pretty!

Thank you, Jennifer!  I hope Caroline loved it!





Comments

Anonymous said…
That's really cool!!!
Awesome job as always!!
Monica S.
chodgkiss said…
I LOVE this!!! Very good job.
Marissa said…
What a clever idea! And I love the bedding!! My niece would love THIS! She plays the violin!
Anonymous said…
Thank you, Brandie! Caroline DOES love it and I loved giving it to her. Thank you for being part of such a special gift! Jennifer