Show Us Your Life - Holiday Traditions


I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today to share some holiday traditions.  This sounds like fun and I can't wait to do a blog hopping and check out all of the great ideas!  Here we go...

1.  Our hometown has a Christmas parade and it has been about ten years since I have been.  Until this year!  My daughter was int he parade so we all went to support her.  It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun.  Our new holiday tradition is going to be watching the parade!
 

2. I have a huge family and it is our holiday tradition to meet at my grandmother's house on Christmas Eve for dinner and a gift exchange just for the kids.  There are too many of us adults to get everyone a gift!  Plus, it's all about the kids anyway!  My kids love getting to see their cousins!


3. We do an advent calendar every year.  When my son was little, he would wear us out asking, "How many days?"  We did the cotton balls on Santa's beard and it was wonderful!  He got a little bigger and we did the Lego and Playmobil versions which were also a lot of fun.  Now Lauren is kind of in charge of that and this year she chose a Little Pet Shop one.  They have bunches on Amazon!


4. Hanging the Christmas cards somewhere in our house is another favorite tradition.  I had the perfect entryway in our old house.  I am still trying to figure out the best way to display them this year.  I am thing of maybe clothes pinning them to a strip of burlap.  We love having the to look at on a daily basis.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the visit and thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy Holidays!







 


Comments