Randomness...


I've got tons of Christmas orders (and before!) to share with you all.  I've got a few here and there that don't really fit in with any others to create a complete blog post.  Here's one of those "random" posts to get a few of those painting out there!  
How about something for you Alabama fans?  I personally am ready for all of this bowl nonsense to be over.  I've had my fill of football for the year!


This little 6x9 design has been very popular, especially on etsy.  I actually painted it several times, but am just sharing one.  They all looked exactly the same!


This 10x10 was ordered as a Christmas gift.  It's perfect for all of you dog lovers.  I am a cat person!


Here's some pretty pink paisleys on a lavender background.  This 10x10 is so sweet for a little girl's room.  I love the name over the initial.


Finally, a 4x12 canvas for a lake house.  The distressing and burlap ribbon add to the rustic look and make it the perfect fit for the lake.  I love this size and these colors...I might need one of these for my entryway!












Comments