Merry Christmas!


It's Christmas Eve and the Mansfield house is smelling pretty good!  I am taking a break from making a cranberry salad, sausage balls, and banana caramel pie - yum!   We are all excited about the holiday and all of the magic that it brings.  
I painted custom artwork for the kids' teachers this year as gifts.  I really don't do that every year because sometimes I just don't have the time.  I started early this year!  I love this snowman and woman couple for Mrs. Tena Self.


Carter's basketball coach, Miss Kim, is a huge Alabama fan.  I did this one in the crimson red with her in mind.  She loved it!


Our principal, instructional coordinator, and guidance counselor all got these glittery little signs for their front doors.


I had a couple of teacher canvases ordered recently as well.  This one shipped out a couple of weeks ago and was an etsy order.  This little 5x5 size is so cute and I love those bright dots!


Look at all of the pretty highlighting on this one...


Mrs. Stephanie at Bobby Ray Elementary here in town ordered this one for herself.  She was very specific about wanting the black and white damask with the aqua.  She also requested very simple printing for her name because she teaches younger children who are learning to read.

The timer is going off...back to the kitchen!
Merry Christmas!














 

Comments