For Emily...


My baby sister ordered three canvases to give as Christmas gifts this year.  They are perfect for those hard to buy for family members and they also ship to those who live out of town.  For the first one, she wanted something neutral but outdoorsy.  She also wanted me to use block letters.  I love how this one turned out!


The second one needed to be a C monogram.  All she could tell me for inspiration on this one was that they like the lake and fishing.  I chose to do the polka dots in earthy tones.  I think this would be really cute on a cabin door, don't you?
 

Finally, her third one needed to be fancy with the letter in black.  I did this very fancy M monogram on a dove gray background with a cloudy blue and gray swirly trim.  So elegant!

I hope that helps you tons with your Christmas shopping, Emily!
















Comments