Christmas Joy


I've had a lot of fun these past few weeks painting Christmas canvases.  I've really gone through the red and green paint!  This top one is a new design for Joy Black.  She asked stripes, dots, and a Santa.  I had to work for a while on getting all of those elements on there and it not looking too crowded or busy.  I am so happy with how it turned out!


This set of three 5x5 canvases was also for joy, but I painted it four separate times to fill identical orders!  There was a whoooole bunch of little Christmas squares all down my entry way!  These three were eventually connected with some cute gingham ribbon for hanging.
 

This beautiful 11x14 is an etsy order and shipped out last week.  I had done this one before with pink instead of red and the wording was "Happy Holidays".  That's the great thing about custom artwork...you always get what you want!
 

Here's a side of view of all of that pretty lettering and shading.  This 10x10 design that I call "Sugar Cookie" is below.  This one shipped out to Mary Feagley in Indiana.  This one features the maroon and hunter green with sage instead of the true red, kelly green, and lime.  So pretty!


I am no longer taking orders for Christmas delivery.  That deadline has passed!  I need a little time to finish up a few more holiday orders and then enjoy this special time myself.  However, I do offer gift certificates.  I know I love getting gift certificates and gift cards!  They are perfect for those people who are hard to buy for...they can order what they want!













Comments

I really like your cards - especially the joy one.
♡ Jill