Fall Break and Christmas Ordering Details


Happy Fall!  The trees here in Middle Tennessee have changed colors and they are so beautiful.  Fall is my absolute favorite season and I'm so glad that it's in full swing.  These two really cute "Happy Fall Ya'll" signs are etsy orders.  They both shipped out last week.  I know they are hanging on front doors somewhere!


We enjoyed our fall break in our favorite vacation spot, Perdido Key, Florida.  It's a very small town and it is very quiet and peaceful this time of the year.  I looked around on the gorgeous white sand beach and counted a grand total of eight other people!  It was in the 80's and sunny every day and we had a big fat relaxing ball!
Now we are home all safe and sound and I'm getting back to work.  Custom canvases always make the perfect gift.  If you are looking for a Christmas gift for a family member, teacher, secretary, or a friend then this is your one stop shop!  I am currently (and very happily!) taking holiday orders.  Please make your list and get with me before November 10 to guarantee Christmas delivery.  I am looking forward to hearing from you!

I've also listed several canvases that are ready for immediate personalization and delivery if you need a quick gift.  They are discounted - woo hoo!  Here's the link to check out that album.










Comments