Could I Be More Random?


Some of these are new and some of these I've been holding on to for a while.  I can't seem to find the right time to post them, so I am posting them all at once!  That works, right?  
This first set of three shipped out to Lindsey Chambers to go in a blue and yellow duck themed bathroom for the kids.  They turned out so cute and will look great hanging together.


This cute little 8x10 is for Elaine Alsup, who works with my husband, to hang in her office.  Apparently, she like to talk to herself but has a good reason!  I love this one!


This Kenny Chesney quote is a favorite and shipped out to Kentucky a while back.  This is a little larger version at 16x20.


Two of these UT canvases shipped out to a set of sisters who are proud graduates.  The other was a local order for a fan.  Either way, this canvas is perfect for anyone who loves their orange and white!

Whew!  I got all of that posted!  I've been painting like crazy and now I'm ready for some Fall Break!



















 


Comments